I went with a girl to the movies last night.
Well the movie started and they had a preview of a movie which I would think hits theaters this Christmas season.
The movie is about the birth of Jesus, which is what Christmas is all about. I'm definitely going to see that.
Another thing is middle schoolers acting like they are freaking 16 years old. After the movie me
aand her walked around the mall and saw middle schoolers making out. They looked 16 years old but still had that preadolescent voice. We even overheard people who look like 8th graders talking about "getting drunker than hell" (excuse the language).
We came to the conclusion that childhood is getting cut shorter and shorter as the days go by.
It's getting out of hand. Middle schoolers are making out, dressing like they're 18 years old, and talking about getting drunk.
What is wrong with people these days?






Bookmarks